01 BEST GIFS OF THE WEEK
02 BEST IMAGES OF THE WEEK
03 FOOTBALL FACT OF THE WEEK
04 TAILGATE RECIPE OF THE WEEK
Ok, let's be honest, those cheese heads from Wisconsin actually have some pretty solid tailgate time food. So while your Wolverines are running all over the Badgers on Saturday enjoy this crazy good recipe with a smile on your face.
The Beer Cheese Sauce only has a few ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish. Super easy! Throw your favorite sausages on the grill and cut them in to party-time size.
- 1 cup beer
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan heat beer over medium-high heat until it bubbles. Stir in flour and cheese. Whisk until cheese has melted and is smooth. Whisk in dry mustard, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- To thicken sauce add flour a little bit at a time. For a thinner sauce, add small amounts of beer until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Cook off your favorite sausages and cut them in to bite size nuggets.
- Have some toothpicks handy for easy dipping :)